Do You Love The Game Of Chess?
Announcement: I'll be changing the layout of the site shortly. But don't worry, you'll still be able to access all the chess content here.
Hello to all chess-loving people out there!
I welcome you to this site, which is totally devoted to chess.
Here you will find all kind of insights in chess.
You're invited to explore the site and the ideas it covers.
I hope you'll get some ideas to bring to your own games and make you a better chess player.
If there are no new ideas for you at this moment, you're invited to return here any time in the future, as I will be adding as many insights as possible for all different levels of playing strength.
If you feel you have any insight to share with the chess community, I invite you to contribute your ideas and chess insights through this site.
This way, we can build a warm and friendly chess community, with ideas for all.
I hope you enjoy the site,
- Insights on Chess Openings
- Which chess openings will you play? Here you'll find all kind of openings which you can also play yourself. You may also discover some new ideas, making your games easier to play.
- Chess endings and How to play them
- Want to find out all about chess endings? Here's the place to be...
- Understanding chess strategy will help you to improve your game.
- Do you use chess strategy to win your games? If not, try these winning chess strategies.
- Discover How To Study Chess
- Would You Like To Become A Better Chess Player? Here You'll Find How To Study Chess In An Organized Way
- Discover How To Plan In Chess
- Planning Is One Of The Most Important Skills You'll Need In Chess. Here You Can Find Out How To Plan In Chess
- Looking For A Better Thinking Process In Chess?
- Discover A Way To Improve Your Thinking Process In Chess
- mate in one puzzles
- Solve these mate in one puzzles and improve your chess
- Like to do mate in two puzzles?
- Here you find some mate in two puzzles. Solve them to get familiar with the mating patterns
- Like to solve some mate in three puzzles?
- Solve mate in three puzzles to test your skills.
- Practise by solving mate in four puzzles!
- You'll want to spot a mate in four when there is one, don't you?
- The Chess Rules. How to play chess the right way..
- Discover the rules of chess, so you can setup the board, move your pieces and play a game of chess
- Here you'll find some chess links to other chess sites
- If you're looking for more on chess, visit other sites through my chess links
- privacy statement for chess-insights.com
- Like you, I value my privacy. Therefore I give you the privacy statement for my site.
- examples with chess positions from my games
- illustrative examples on chess topics.